August 30, 2011

30 Things About Bee


30 Things about myself:
 1.     My name is Bridget, but some call me Bee.
2.     I live in a northern suburb of Chicago, Illinois.
3.     I’m 5’ 2”, blue eyes and a natural brunette.
4.     I work as a dog walker and pet sitter.
5.     I love dogs and have one of my own named Scrappy Doo.
6.     I come from a large family; 3 sisters 2 brothers and many “others”.
7.     I love music such as classic rock and oldies.
8.     I’m a huge Pink Floyd fan.
9.     I have one tattoo…a bee.
10. I’m not a very organized person.
11. I’m from Swedish and Swiss descent.
12. My pet peeves are food noises such as crunching, smacking, and slurping.
13. I could live on all things that start with the letter “C”: candy, cheese, carbs, Coke “a-Cola”, chocolate, cigs, coffee, cheesecake, cookies, cereal, and chips.
14. I'm not the healthiest of eaters, as you can see from the things above.
15. I drive a ‘97 Buick.
16. My favorite movies are Tommy Boy, Joe Dirt, and The Wall.
17. My favorite color is periwinkle.
      18. I think I’m a really good driver… others may beg to differ.
19. My favorite time of the year is fall.
20. I love reading ghost stories from around where I live.
21. I play computer games (such as WoW and Minecraft) with my bros, dad, and my boyfriend.  
22. I like to think of myself as a pretty witty person.
23. I love magazines.
24. I thought I could come up with a lot, but now I’m already running out of   things to say about me.
25. My favorite flower is the orchid.
26. I talk like a “longshoreman”.
27. I’ve never been on a rollercoaster.
28. My nickname is Bee even though I'm allergic to them.
29. My favorite alcoholic drink is Jagermeister. I even worked for the company for about 5 years.
30. I look like Ally McBeal upside down. (See attached picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment